Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My New Goals

I know that you may be thinking that this is a few weeks early with New Years coming up and all - but it's not, I promise. I've gotten back into a serious routine of exercising on a regular basis where a work up a good heart rate and really sweat, I mean REALLY sweat. I know you may be thinking that this is the worst possible time to start this with the holidays going on and such, but really it couldn't be a better time. You see, I have begun to feel that my weight (one of the main things in my life I should be able to control) was in fact out of control!! With my new job I don't do anything physically active all day. I do work... but it's mostly all mental. So, the nice weight I had gotten down to last year with a little help from a virus called Ecoli was quickly leaving. So, I'm now (for the last 2 weeks anyway) a faithful exerciser at Zach's Club. I've only done their classes, and they have all given me a hard work out. I sweat ALOT... and actually it feels really GREAT. I'm sleeping better (I'm ready for bed by 9:30 most nights) and feel more rested when I get up.
So all this to say, the new me is coming... I've already lost 4 lbs!! Pretty good I think.
Here's a random picture of us at the Tech vs Baylor Tailgate over Thanksgiving... Enjoy!

2 comments:

CONNIE said...

Wow girl, I am proud of you. Where is Zachs club? I need to follow your example.

Ashley said...

Please update. Thanks!